玩过D3的应该都知道这游戏刚发售的时候恶评如潮。原版和资料片Reaper of Souls我们都是第一时间开始玩的，感觉都是想法很好但是完成度不高，尤其是原版的end game的内容和可玩性远远不够。Reaper of Souls虽然加了不少东西，但大约也就是支持我们又玩了几周的样子就放下了。
这次我玩的是Demon Hunter。到现在为止基本凑齐了Natalya, Shadow Mantle和Marauder这三个职业套装。Shadow Mantle作为一个要求拿近战武器的套装很好玩，配合30倍Fan of Knives伤害的小刀在T7可以刀扇清场，在T10也还可以用400倍伤害的单发小刀一下一下的秒人。Marauder套装召所有宠物之后配上每个宠物减伤9%的腰带以后就不怕挨打了，然后每个炮塔伤害加800%再加上能额外放两个炮台的箭筒和多放一个炮台的被动技能，整体build就算成型了。我感觉Marauder这个build可以一直打到Torment XIII。。
Started with the Conquest (Black) version, casual mode, normal difficulty. Breezed through and enjoyed it a lot. I like this game much better than the last one (Awakening), which I didn’t finish. The battle system especially the paring system is much more enjoyable. And you are not required to fight those annoying grinding missions, you can stick to the story missions if you like. I really like the traditional SLG style that you work with limited missions and enemies and try to maximize and balance experiences you can gain. Grinding in a SLG game seems off the point to me. I’m glad Fates fixed this part.
After Conquest I played Birthright a little bit, classic mode, lunatic difficulty. Soon realized this basically becomes a chess game and needs lots and lots of retries to figure out a feasible solution. Sometimes it can be extremely challenging and requires lots of defensive maneuver. A mission that takes 5 turns in normal can easily take 30 turns in lunatic, and classic mode means no mid-battle save. After finishing 6 missions, I’m facing the dilemma of either continue to only play the story missions to torture myself, or grind… I chose to give up that game and let Wen play Birthright..
So I bought the DLC Revelation because it reveals the “true story” and finished it now at hard difficulty and casual mode. It was very enjoyable too. Note this is a DLC that recommends to be played after you play both sides of stories, or if you don’t want to play those anymore, because apparently the “true story” made the original stories from both sides sound silly. It’s the same length as either Birthright or Conquest. The difficulty is tuned to be similar. I still stick to story missions although there are grinding options. Level design turned out to be very satisfying.
Wen played Birthright in a very different way than me.. She did grinding missions hard and was more interested in the marriage and child system in the game. I felt she was playing a breeding game…
Recommend to anyone who wants a good Japanese SLG. It has been a long time since I’ve seen a good one.
上个月为了街霸5和黑暗之魂3入了PS4。卖家附赠了个Black Ops 3于是就顺便玩一下战役模式，结果烂的简直让人要吐，bug又多还毫无新意，我都没玩完就决定卖掉了。
买了一个Mad Catz的摇杆感觉很不错，比当年在鼓楼买的那种100块钱的摇杆好用太多。SF5虽然没有Arcade模式但是可以training可以网战，我觉得还可以了。玩了这几天不禁有点怀念当年读研的时候周末一堆人背着摇杆来我宿舍聚会玩格斗游戏的日子。那会儿有的晚上屋里人多得都坐不下，就开着宿舍门把椅子摆到门口，小小一间屋子里三台电视在战各种格斗游戏。我当时的宿舍还正对着楼梯口，时常引得上楼的群众驻足围观。当年玩得最多的先是KOF 97后是GGXX。下个月GGX Revelation PS4版就要出了。。应该去骚扰一下当年一起玩的战友们。
- [Xbox One] Rise of Tomb Raider. Surprisingly good. Finished in a week. I never played through any previous Tomb Raider games and had pretty negative impressions on this series. But this one is done well: nice graphics, friendly to players, fighting is good enough. Lots of exploration makes this game fun.
- [Xbox One] Fallout 4. Probably my choice of game of the year. Played it through in about a month. Awesome graphic details and super flexible game system. Probably the only game I’d like to replay but may wait for a DLC upgrade.
- [iOS] Blek. Light puzzle game. Stuck at level ~50.
- [3DS] Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Traditional JRPG. It was fun and nostalgic at the beginning but after 15~20 hours I gave up on it. The graphics on 3DS are just not good enough for me to enjoy it with a slow mood. Still bought Xenoblade Chronicles X Wii U version though. Hopefully will pick it up soon.
- [iOS] Prune. Another light puzzle game featuring beautiful artwork. Finished in ~2 hours.
- [iOS] Lifeline. Text adventure game. Basically a novel with a bit real life time flavor. Worth a try.
- [Xbox One] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Well it’s a great game but it’s not as good as Fallout 4 or even Tomb Raider. For those 2 games I couldn’t stop playing it. MGSV made me feel stressful and want to take a rest after playing for a while. It’s more for serious gamers or people who have plenty of time for gaming I guess. I’m still at ~30% progress and hesitating whether to pick it back up.
- [Wii U] Splatoon. Nice shooting game on Wii with lots of innovations. I highly appreciate this game and enjoyed it for a few weeks. But multi-player shooting game just doesn’t engage me for long so now it’s on shelf.
- [Wii U] Mario Maker. I simply don’t dig this game at all… Played maybe 2 hours top.
- [3DS] Monster Hunter 4U. My family main game from Mar to May.
- [iOS] Terra Battle. A mobile puzzle RPG? I’m not sure how to describe its type. Spent quite a lot of time on it in Jan/Feb. It had an interesting battle system and nailed the “growth” feeling in RPG well.
As expected there are more mobile game appearances in the list compared to previous years. However if we compare playtime, mobile games are still trivial for me and console games dominate living room time. This probably won’t change in the next few years.
It’s worth-noting to me that there was a blank period between May and Sep/Oct. Possible reasons: 1. TV show season; 2. I was very busy…
这游戏的Apple Watch支持很好，好到可以完全在手表上玩。。反正就是显示对话和选回答而已。我隐约觉得会有一批 #WatchFirst 的极简主义App出现。