Today google began a Nexus S prize puzzle. From today to Dec 16, each day a puzzle will be announced by the twitter account @googlenexus at 9am PST. The first one who answered that and eligible for this prize will get a free Nexus S! Sounds sweet.
The 1st puzzle is as below
Puzzle Challenge #1: Find the treat hiding in http://www.youtube.com/googlenexus
The answer is CREAMPUFF.
Explanation: during this video, all phone screens are clickable. There are 9 clips in total, which lead to 9 hidden “behind the scenes” video of this video. In each “behind the scenes” video, there is another clickable area, which needs some effort to find (a tip is use the “Show Redraw Regions” of Flash debug player to help, however it’s not very difficult to find anyway, as long as you realize it). Each of them will lead to a webpage showing a letter. The 9 letters can form the word “CREAMPUFF”.
Here are the list of behind the scenes video and hidden pages:
- Nexus S behind the scenes: walkers http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue1of9mqkd.html R
- Nexus S behind the scenes: clean your mess http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue5of9mabp98ehbe.html C
- Nexus S behind the scenes: trapdoor http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue7of9qneu9ebw3jf32iud.html F
- Nexus S behind the scenes: party http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue9of9vnej9023iucxkjnq3we8cx.html M
- Nexus S behind the scenes: anti-gravity http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue8of9lqkdv83jbjftcnlf.html P
- Nexus S behind the scenes: flyover http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue2of9pqjt.html A
- Nexus S behind the scenes: big feet http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue6of9dbrind.html E
- Nexus S behind the scenes: magazines http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue4of9jwjz89dncg3.html U
- Nexus S behind the scenes: nightfall http://www.google.com/nexus/challenge/clue3of9gjtn23eije.html F